Customer User Guidelines
Thank you for using the Healthy Roster platform. We have provided the following Guidelines to help our users have a safe and effective experience. Please be aware that your failure to follow these Guidelines could result in termination of your Healthy Roster account, disciplinary action from your licensing board or other legal liability, including indemnifying Healthy Roster for any injuries or losses suffered by the End Users under your care.
- Healthy Roster provides a platform for you to connect with the End Users under your care. Healthy Roster does not offer any medical advice or treatment recommendations.
- You are solely responsible for the medical or treatment advice you provide to the End Users under your care.
- You must be fully licensed and otherwise authorized to provide any advice or recommendations to an End User on the Healthy Roster platform.
- You are responsible for following any laws, medical protocols or standards of care that are applicable to your license, profession or employment.
- You acknowledge that you are aware of the state and federal laws related to the handling of medical information as well as the protocols applicable to your license, profession or employment. You agree to handle any medical information you learn on or through Healthy Roster in accordance with the applicable laws and standards.
- You are responsible for determining when and whether any particular screening or treatment is appropriate for the athletes under your care.
- You are responsible for establishing and following a procedure that satisfies any applicable standard of care to respond to the results of any screening, including the PHQ-9 form or any other features of our Mental Health Platform.
- You acknowledge that your failure to follow a PHQ-9 protocol could result in the serious injury or death of the End User under your care.
- You are responsible for notifying parents or guardians of minors who are End Users that you will be offering the PHQ-9 screening to their End User and informing parents or guardians regarding your protocol for responding to the results of the screening. You agree to respond to any follow up questions regarding how you implement, evaluate, disclose or otherwise respond to the results of the screening.
Updated: August 14, 2019